Eaton Cutler Hammer
Eaton Cutler Hammer is one of the world’s leading suppliers of electrical control and automation products. Control and automation equipment includes contactor and soft starter, variable frequency drive, photoelectric sensor and inductive proximity sensor, PanelMate video control panel, as well as pushbutton and mechanical limit switch, all designed to enhance factory performance.
Key solutions from Eaton Cutler-Hammer include Industrial Control for NEMA starters and contactors, NEMA pushbutton switches, terminal blocks, relays and circuit breakers. Eaton Cutler-Hammer offers photoelectric and proximity sensors, limit switches, PLCs, HMIs, ethernet connectivity, IEC and NEMA contactors, power supplies, 22mm IEC and 30mm NEMA pushbuttons & tactile switches, toggle switches, thermal magnetic circuit breakers, rocker switches, panel meters, counters, timers and other panel instrumentation.
The Eaton Cutler Hammer electrical control and automation equipment includes:
- Mechanical Limit Switch — widely used for detecting the presence or position of objects in industrial environments. A mechanical limit switch offers high precision in terms of accuracy and repeatability.
- Inductive Proximity Sensor — for many sensing applications, such as extended range, field programmable and specialty models. An inductive proximity sensor offers repeatable, non-contacting sensing.
- Low Voltage Variable Frequency Drive — adjusts a motor’s speed to closely match output requirements, resulting in typical energy savings of 10 to 50 percent. A soft starter control lowers the demands on a motor during start-up, conserving energy and extending the life of the mechanical system.
- NEMA Starter and Contactor — designed to meet a wide array of applications and preferences.
- Reduced Voltage Soft Starter — control acceleration and deceleration of 3-phase motors.